What is The Main Reasons To Study MBBS in Ukraine?
Course Of MBBS In Ukraine
The course of MBBS in Ukraine is very popular among many countries. MBBS in Ukraine is one of the biggest reasons for development that took place in our medical societies. The uniqueness in their teaching style is one of many reasons that makes it different from all.
Ukraine is known to be one of the best International destinations for studying MBBS. It offers the course of MBBS to the students at affordable prices. Students that are pass out from Ukraine’s universities are now working at high positions in the world at well-known hospitals. Ukraine is one of the best places in the world producing excellent
Ukraine is a European country and the second-largest country in Europe. It covers an area of about 6,03,630 square kilometers with a population of about 41.5 million people. It is Europe’s 8th most populated country with a population density of 73.8 people per square kilometer. Ukraine is the most popular nation in Europe because of its medical professions that rank at 4th position. The cities there are well known for their globally renowned medical universities.
Why MBBS In Ukraine ?
The teaching method that Ukraine offers to the students is very unique when compared to other countries. The duration of the MBBS course In Ukraine is 6 years. The universities are globally ranked. The teaching technique of the universities makes students eligible to easily deal with patients in the future. Only high qualified teachers are appointed by the universities and practical knowledge is given to students.
MBBS In Ukraine For Indian Students
Getting a medical degree is one of the biggest desires of many Indian students who want to become a doctor or any medical expert. They first have to pass their NEET examination and despite this many students are not able to take admission in colleges due to the expenses of the MBBS course. But colleges of Ukraine offer their seats to Indian students at a cheaper price as compared to other countries. When students complete their MBBS in Ukraine they are eligible to apply for jobs in any well-recognized hospital. Students do not have to pass any entrance exam to get admission to any college in Ukraine, they get admission based on their 12th marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and their ranking in NEET examination. All the Indian students that have obtained the primary medical qualification from outside India have to qualify for the screening test for obtaining registration in India. It is to clarify that National Medical Commission ( NMC )has not supported any abroad college. Therefore, the students have advised that before taking admission to MBBS in Ukraine all the important details related to the course should be directly obtained from the college.
Merits Of Studying MBBS In Ukraine
- MBBS in Ukraine is cheaper than many countries.
- The Ukrainian Universities offer quality education at reasonable prices.
- Students who cannot study due to high fees can study in these universities at low fees.
- The medium of education is English that makes it easier for international students to feel comfortable.
- The universities are globally recognized by WHO, UNESCO, MCI, etc.
- Once students complete their MBBS in Ukraine they can acquire their dream jobs at the world’s top hospital.
- These universities have upgraded infrastructures and well established systems.
- Indian food is also available in these universities making the place more family for Indian students
- The students get practical exposure to the patients which makes them experienced.
- Their classrooms at not crowded and students get individual attention from the teachers.
Eligibility Of Student For Admission
- The student should have 50% or above marks in Physics, Biology, and chemistry in class 12th.
- The age should be between 17 -23 not above.
- The student should be qualified in NEET Examination.
- Student should not have any serious health issues.
Special Features About MBBS In Ukraine
- There is very low cost of MBBS in Ukraine as compared to other countries.
- There are special routine classes for FMGE – MCI Exams for MBBS in Ukraine.
- The Course is recognized by WHO, UNESCO, USA, and UK, etc.
- Indian student society has 24*7 assistance during whole stay to complete MBBS.
- The courses are English medium.
- Students can score 80-90% Marks in FMGE – MCI Exam in 1st attempt because of the excellence in their manner of teaching..
- Indian food is also available in their universities.
Documents Needed For Admission
- 10the the Mark Sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Birth Certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Invitation letter from Ukrainian university
- NEET Mark Report
- Medical Report
Some Universities For MBBS In Ukraine
- Kyiv Medical University of UAFM
- Black Sea National University
- Vinnitsa National Medical University
- Bukovinian State Medical University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Odessa National Medical University
- O.Bogomolets National Medical University
- Ternopil State Medical University
- Zaporizhia State Medical University
MBBS in Ukraine-Fees Structure
MBBS In Ukraine Reviews
- MBBS in Ukraine is famous among the students because of its high teaching quality and best services.
- Students do not have to do struggle for admission as there is the procedure for direct admission.
- Ukraine is known for the Medical courses that they offer to the students. The technology they use for practice of students is well designed and highly upgraded.
- Ukraine is one of the best places in the world for pursuing MBBS Course.