MBBS in Bangladesh-Anwer Khan Modern Medical College
Brief Description Of The College At A Glance
- Anwer Khan Modern Medical College a private and top renowned Medical College in the country of Bangladesh.
- The college started was founded and established thus starting its journey in the year 2008
- AKMMC is approved by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Peoples Republic of Bangladesh.
- AKMMC is affiliated and run its academic course as per guide line of University of Dhaka.
- This highly reputed prestigious medical institution is located right in the heart of Dhaka city the capital of, Bangladesh
- AKMMC is recognized by Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC), Medical Council of India (MCI), Nepal Medical Council (NMC) & World Health Organization (WHO).
- AKMMC is situated in the heart of the Dhaka city just 10 kms from the Hazrat Shahjalal airport.
- The medical college has an extremely modern campus with well-equipped academic and hospital buildings.
- The college is situated at Road 8, Dhanmondi, Dhaka 1205, which is at the heart of the capital market.
- The college students are provided with an extremely modern library with more than 5000 recent medical text books on different disciplines and internet facilities.
- The privilege of a computer room is also available for students and academic staff of the college.
- The medical college’s main hospital building accommodates cabins, general wards, consultant chambers, operation theatre, ICU, reception, modern diagnostic lab and hospital office.
- There are fully air conditioned, modern, well decorated and well-equipped huge modern rooms, accommodating departments of Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology, Forensic Medicine, Microbiology, Community Medicine with tutorial and practical classes, museums and sitting arrangement of all academic staff of the departments mentioned.
- The language of English is the medium opted by the University of Dhaka to offer Medical Education to all international students especially Indian students.
- One year internship program is mandatory for every medical graduate, after the completion of the medical who have opted to study MBBS in Bangladesh.
- The degree offered by Anwer Khan Modern Medical College is recognized by the Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council and National Medical Commission of India.
- Medical graduates from AKMMC are eligible to practice their medical career in any country of the world after qualifying the screening test for licentiate of that country.
- Anwer Khan Modern Hospital Limited,a concern of Modern Group is a 750-bed Hospital with complete modern world class medical equipment’s and also has a huge inflow of patients.
- Each Year 45% of the total seats are reserved for international students.
- This Medical college has a separate hostel accommodation for male and female students. The hostels are within the college campus and it takes extremely few minutes to reach the college. The rooms are well designed and suitable for students to stay. The college authority offers the hostel at low cost. Students can stay the whole academic years in the hostels. The hostels are provided with proper facilities and amenities keeping in view the modern day needs by the students.
|FEES STRUCTURE OF ANWER KHAN MODERN MEDICAL COLLEGE|
|Seat Reservation At the time of Admission (Part of Tuition Fee)||10000 USD|
|Payment During Admission Fee (1st Year)||16000 USD|
|Hostel Fee (1st Year)||INCLUDED (FOOD SEPARATE)|
|Total 1st Year||26000 USD|
|Tuition Fee From 2nd to 5th Years||18000 USD|
|Hostel Fee (From 2nd to 5th Year)||INCLUDED (FOOD SEPARATE)|
|Total Fees in 5 Years||44000 USD|
College Gallery Of Anwer Khan Modern Medical College
Documents Required For MBBS Admission in Bangladesh
- Class X & XII Admit Card
- Class X & XII Marksheet
- Class X & XII Pass Certificate
- NEET Marksheet
- Caste Certificate (Optional)
- Passport Size Photos (80% Face)
- Original Passport
What Is The Eligibility For MBBS in Bangladesh?
- Candidates must qualify the NEET UG Examination.
- Students should pass-out HSC twelve board test in year 2022 or 2021.
- Aspirant should pass-out SSC ten test in 2020 or 2019.
- Students should score 60 % and higher than in PCB in HSC for studying MBBS in Bangladesh
- Candidates should have 60 % and higher than in Biology (Life Science) in HSC.
- Student should have GPA 7 or higher than considering each HSC (12) and SSC (10)