Study MBBS in Russia
MBBS in Russia is a good choice for the medical aspirants. The history of Russian Medical Science from the 16th century is acknowledged to be at the top of all other countries. Without the premier medical schools in Russia, this success would not have occurred.
50% of actual tuition fees are covered by the Russian government to assist students from India in receiving medical education. As a result, overseas students were encouraged to seek admission for MBBS in Russia.
Russia claims that around 30 of the top 100 medical universities in the world are based in the country. This suggests that the nation’s medical institutions provide promising and high-quality education.
The tuition at Russia’s medical universities is affordable, and they provide well-furnished dorms for students. Well-equipped laboratories, encouraging instruction, the significance of an MBBS degree in India, as well as reports of graduates who were successful in their endeavors, all lead to a rise in interest in taking up an MD program in Russia which is equal to MBBS in India.
M.D (Physician) is the degree that students receive upon completing the Russian Medical program, which is equal to MBBS in India.
MBBS in Russia-Quick Facts
|Academic Year Starts||September|
|Course Duration||7 Year (Including Internship)|
|Top Medical Universitiy||Moscow State University,|
|Admission Process Span||40 to 45 days|
|Medium of Teaching||English and Russian|
|Universities Recognition||NMC & WHO recognized|
Why study MBBS in Russia?
Many students from India and other countries travel MBBS in Russia There are numerous reasons why MBBS students choose Russia as their study destination. However, the following are some of the most common reasons:
- It is not necessary to appear in any entrance exam such as the IELTS or TOEFL.
- No donation fee.
- The National Medical Commission of India and the World Health Organization acknowledge MD training in Russia.
- Teaching standards are highly regarded.
- Russia has a relatively low cost of living.
- All of the universities in Russia are linked with the Russian government.
- After applying for the NMC, the students would be able to practice the same in India.
- Foreign students can take advantage of regional food, sports facilities, and academic opportunities.
- The Russian language is used to teach medical students at the MBBS level.
- Russian universities are renowned for their well-developed medical faculties, cutting-edge laboratories, and hands-on teaching practices.
- Medical students have international exposure as a result of the university’s association with other world universities.
- Distinguished faculty members, such as doctors of science, research analysts, scientists, and others, teach in Russian institutions.
MBBS in Russia-Eligibility Criteria for Indian Students
These are the eligibility criteria for Indian students to Study MBBS in Russia. Please go through the all points.
- In Russia, there is no entrance examination for those interested in pursuing an MD degree. The only requirement is that the candidate must pass the NEET entrance exam first and foremost.
- The candidate’s age must be 17 years or older on or before December 31st of the year in which the application is being considered. The maximum age limit is 25 years old as of December 31st of the year in which the admission procedure is being conducted.
- Candidates should have a cumulative score of 50 percent in PCB.
- Candidates should present a copy of their nationality certificate before applying for an MBBS program in another country.
Documentation of MBBS in Russia
For MBBS admission in Russia, the eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Certificate & Mark sheet of 10th
- Certificate & Mark sheet of 12th
- Passport valid for at least 18 months.
- Original copy of the birth certificate.
- 10 Photos ( 4.5 x 3.5 cm)
- An official invitation letter from the Russian University
- Documents authorized by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
- All documents must be legalized by the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees
- Tuition Fee Receipt
- HIV test documents
Admission Process for MBBS in Russia
It is a straightforward process to get admission to MBBS in Russia. Admission in Egyptian universities directly base on the marks obtained in the secondary examination Below mention is a list of documents required:
Step 1: First and foremost, select the university where you wish to pursue your MD education. Many websites in Google provide you with access to some of the top-ranked universities in the Russian Federation.
Step 3: You will receive an invitation letter from the appropriate universities following a review of your information, including eligibility criteria, papers, and other pertinent information.
Step 5: The candidate should submit an application for a student visa to the Russian embassy in the country of his or her residence.
Step 2: Complete the University Application form by attaching all of the relevant documentation to it.
Step 4: Obtaining an invitation letter indicates that you are eligible to apply for the MD Course in Russia.
Step 6: The candidates will be required to deposit an admission fee in accordance with Institute/College policies.
Course Duration for MBBS in Russia
The complete duration for admission to MBBS in Russia is as follows. Please go through once before apply.
- For Russian students who have decided to study in English, the entire duration of their MD program is six years.
- People who have decided to study in the Russian language have seven years to complete their education.
- Those who have chosen English as their medium are also taught basic Russian, whereas students who have chosen Russian as their medium are not taught English.
'' Get FREE NEET-PG Notes & Unacademy Video Lectures After Taking Admission.''
Top Medical Universities in Russia
|Name Of The University||Total Fees in USD||Total Fees in INR|
|Altai State Medical University||29800 USD||20,86,000|
|Bashkir State Medical University||25800 USD||18,06,000|
|Kursk State Medical University||37200 USD||2604000|
|Crimea State Medical University||27000 USD||18,90,000|
|Orel State University||19500 USD||13,65,000|
|Perm State Medical University||30800 USD||21,56,000|
|Kuban State Medical University||22900 USD||16,03,000|
|Saint Petersburg State Medical University||36000 USD||25,20,000|
|Kazan State Medical University||33000 USD||23,10,000|
|1 USD = Rs 70/- (Approx)|
Most Asked Questions About MBBS in Russia
According to the universities in Russia, the minimum qualification to study there is a 50 percent in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 10+2 and to be NEET qualified.
Apart from Mess expenses, students require almost $50 every month. However, this figure is an approximation and may vary depending on an individual’s way of life while studying MBBS in Russia.
MBBS in Russia is cheaper in part because the universities are already sponsored by the Russian government, but it is not the only reason. For medical schools, the federal government provides a large amount of cash to help keep tuition costs down. Students from all around the world are attracted to the university because of this…
If you completed your study in an MCI-approved medical school in Russia, your MBBS degree is recognized in India and you can practice when you return home.
To study well in a top-quality Russian institution, you must study hard and do well on your entrance exam. The value of an MD degree obtained in Russia is slightly higher than that of an MBBS degree obtained in India. If you also have a Russian MD degree, you will be more likely to be placed in large hospitals abroad. We covered everything there to know about MD degrees in Russia. If you have any further questions, please leave them in the comments section.